1. Do it anywhere :Run where you like,treadmill or in the park.
2. Make new friends : Check out local running groups.
3. Save some cash: Forget fancy equipment or a pricey gym membership.When it comes to running all you need is the right footwear.
4. VISIT THE DOCTOR LESS: Apples are not the only things that keep the doctor away.Active people are less likely to develop colon cancer.Ladies who regularly engage in intense workouts like running can reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 30%
5. Eat more carbs: During intense training,increasing carb intake can help your performances and boost your mood during harder runs.
6. Keep it interesting: Interval training helps boost metabolism and cardiovascular fitness.
7. Live longer: Not only do runners have fewer disabilities and remain active longer than their sedentary counter parts but they actually live longer too.
8. Get primal: We are born to run.Running turned us from apes to human being and was used by our ancestors to elude pray.
9. Feel the burn: For a 160-pound person,running can burn more than 850 calories an hour.
10. Bring sexy back: Regular exercise and running helps to bring sexy back and flexibility.
11. Boost memory: It has been shown to help keep the mind sharp.
12. See the sunny side: Active folks see the glass as half-full,even after they are done sweating.
13. Get a natural glow: A solid sweat session can also boost natural oils,keeping things fresh and healthy.
14. Improve self-esteem: Runners who ran outside and snagged a good view of nature showed increased self-esteem post workout than those who had only unpleasant senses to gaze at.
15. Stay steady: Older runners keep their balance better than non runners,protecting their knees and tendons in the process.
16. Turn down the pressure: Running is a natural way to keep high blood pressure at bay-and fast.It can help lower blood pressure in just a few weeks.
17. Build stronger bones: The street running might help produce stronger bones.
18. Get an energy boost: Just one run can increase energy and decrease fatigue.
19. Take your furry friends: Dogs are man's best friends for a reason and they can be man's best workout buddy too.
20. Strengthen that core : A strong core improve posture,strengthens limbs,and helps make everyday activities a breeze.
21. Sleep better: Runners should adapt to set sleeping to keep high performance.Better running encourages higher quality sleep.
22. Do it year-round: You can rack up the miles.Temperatures still not just right.
23. Jump out to speed up: Pop in headphones when running to increase speed,get a little energy boost.
24. Check off those goals: People who set long term fitness goals are more committed and satisfied with their exercise routines than those who trudge along aimlessly.
25. Show your heart some loving: People who run for just an hour a week can reduce their risk of heart disease by almost half compared to non runners.
26. Run stress away: Not only does running boost the brain serotonin level,regular exercise might actually remodel the brain,making it calmer and more stress resistant.
27. Be one with nature: Try minimalist sneakers or nothing at all.
28. Increase stamina: Running regularly will improve stamina making workouts more enjoyable and productive.
29. Get there faster: Try a jog around the neighborhood.It will burn more calories in the same amount of time.
30. Sound like a pro: Get in the know with the list of running lingo,Ready,set run.