[a] High protein and low curb diet can help in reducing chest fat.
[b] Chest fat can be reduced by weight training exercises.
[c] HIIT can be effective in reducing chest fat.
Fat on the chest is one of the most common problems that men face.A flat sculpted chest seems like a fat-fetched dream for many men.Excess fat and underdeveloped muscle tone are the reason why men have flabby chests.And as the case with various kinds of fats in the body,even chest fat is not that easy to go.One has to work focus on full body workouts for burning fat on the chest.
Following a healthy diet and rigorous workout routine can be helpful in reducing chest fat.
Firstly,thing to keep in mind when it comes to reducing chest fat is focusing on a diet with fewer curbs and more vegetables and lean protein.
Besides,here are some exercises which can help you in reducing chest fat :
1. DUMBBELL PULLOVERS : It is a classic exercise for reducing chest fat.To perform dumbbell pullover,you need to lie down on a bench and hold a medium or low weight dumbbell above your chest with slightly bent elbows.Move the dumbbells backwards behind your head slowly.The movement should be slow in order to feel the stretch.3sets in 10-12reps can be done thrice a week for effective results.
2. INCLINE BELL DUMBBELL PRESS : When done properly,this exercise provides great pressure on your upper chest and helps in reducing chest fat.For performing the inclined bell dumbbell press,you need to sit on an incline bench at 45degrees while holding medium weight dumbbells in both your hands.Hold the dumbbells with a regular grip and pull them up and down slowly.While bringing your hands down,reach the shoulder level and move low enough to feel a stretch.3.sets of 10-12 repetitions can be done thrice a week.
3. INCLINE BARBELL BENCH PRESS :It focuses specifically on the chest and helps in effectively reducing the chest fat.It helps in shaping the chest and reducing sagging.Sit on a 45degrees inclined bench with a barbell and pull it upward in an explosive motion.The pressure should be felt on the upper chest.Inhale and exhale when you go up and down respectively.3sets of 10-12 repetitions of incline barbell bench press can be done thrice a week for effective results.
4. INCLINE BENCH PRESS ON A SMITH MACHINE :This exercise is the same as barbell bench press.The only difference is that it is done on a smith machine which helps in maintaining a uniform movement.
5. DECLINE PUSHUPS :These are done as the same way as regular pushups.It is a great exercise for reducing chest fat.While doing decline pushups,make sure that your back is flat and hands are at length wider than the shoulders.3sets of 10-12 repetitions of decline pushup can be done thrice a week.
6. HIGH INTENSITY INTERVAL TRAINING :It is a workout regime which involves intense cardio and body weight exercises which are done in a great speed.It involves 1-2 minute recovery intervals which helps in boosting the overall intensity of your workout.
N.B.This content including advice provides generic information only.It is in no way a substitute.Always consult a specialist before going on it.