"EARLY TO BED EARLY TO RISE"
WHY WE SHOULD GET UP EARLY IN THE MORNING ?
A habit of rising up early can be beneficial for a lot of reasons.These are as below :-
1.Positive Outlook :-People who rise earlier often get to bed earlier,they are more likely to have received the 7 to 9 hours sleep suggested for an adult's night's sleep.Sleeping the full amount of what is needed to a healthier body and mind,it makes sense that their morning positivity is directly related to their rest.
2. Better Grades :- According to studies from the US and Europe concerning university students,those who rose earlier in the morning scored significantly higher on exams and consistently kept a higher average GPA than their night owl counterparts.
3. More Energy :- Better rest equals more energy and early risers generally have better sleep patterns than night owls.A bunch of things happen when your body finally relaxes in sleep and all of it is beneficial to your long term physical health as well as mental health.
4. Better Problem Solvers :-A rested mind is more prepared for what the day has to throw at it,because you will be more organized and energized ,you are also more prepared to take on what life throws at you.
5. More Time To Exercise :- Early risers get more time to exercise.Starting early morning routine simply to get in a quick cardio workout since by the end of the day finding the time to do so can be a challenge.
6. Better Deeper Rest :- When you get yourself into a consistent cycle of rising and walking,you increase the effectiveness the natural sleep stages your body needs to heal and promote healthy brain function.
7. Better Mental Health :- Improved brain function a lack of physical strain and stress and restorative sleep are all components of an equation that results in your ability to release anxiety and approach your day as it comes.
8. Time To Relax :- Rising early doesn't have to be done with productivity and organization in mind,sometimes just being able to take your time through your morning routines is exactly what you need mentally to face the many challenges of the day.